So I was sitting on the couch doing a crossword puzzle on my iPod Touch when I start hearing giggling and screaming coming from the same child. Sweet Pea had decided she wanted to be like the cat and wriggle through the small opening between the gate and step instead of asking for help to get over the gate. BabyCakes made his move. He couldn't resist the trapped prey or the lures in her hair.
Ah, yes. Eat it and flick it. BabyCakes has a metal fetish. He loves to eat and suck on metal. So he has stretched the two baubbles as far as they'll stretch and he's sucking on the metal clasp in the middle. He's also flicking it between his teeth and spewing baby spit all over the rug and Sweet Pea.


"Can you give me some help here, Mom?" "Uh, nope."
Now what? Ah, yes. Let's take the other elastic out.








3 comments:
That is hilarious!!!
Poor little Sweet Pea! I hope he gave her tonz of kisses afterwards. Thanks for the laugh. :)
LOL - oh, that was great!!!
Post a Comment