Saturday, January 24, 2009

Darn That Facebook!!

I found Facebook at the end of October and that pretty much has ruled my life since. So I'm getting back on the blogging horse and will work to be better about keeping you up-to-date on my wacky life. Sorry for the massive updating that will be going on over the next several days. You can really just ignore all of it and start following my life once I'm caught up. I felt that since this is kind of a little journal for me, I needed to catch up and post about the old news. :-)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome back to the land of blogging! It's going to be good to see what's been happening with your family. We miss you and hope for the best!

Chantelle said...

I'm so glad you won't be stuck at the bottom of my list anymore! I LOVE your background... :)