Rascal ran out of treats, and with Eric being unemployed, we weren't racing to PetSmart to stock back up. To fully understand the gravity of that decision, you must know that Rascal probably goes through a bag of treats a week. Every time he comes back inside from galavanting around the yard and neighborhood, he cries for treats. He cries for treats when somebody comes home. He cries for treats just because he can. And we are suckers (with this child only) and give in 99% of the time he asks. So this is traumatic - to be without treats for 5 days. I keep the bag of treats on top of my jewelry box and as you can see, Rascal is holding a "sit in." By golly, he's going to sit there until we get him more treats. In that 2nd picture you can actually see him crying at me. I made Eric take some of our Christmas money we received to go buy more treats for the stinkin' spoiled child. I could not stand to have one more kid in my household be angry at me for something.
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment